COVID-19 Prevention and Infection Control Policy
My priority is to keep you and everyone as safe as possible and prior to reopening I completed COVID-19 prevention and infection control courses given by The Beauty Guild, Barbicide and have followed the advise given by the government. A number of changes have been made which I would like to make you aware of in order to make sure that everyone is protected when visiting the salon.
1. Please avoid arriving early to your appointment. This will help with social distancing as arriving early may mean that you cross paths with someone who is just leaving the salon. It also allows me to disinfect the hot spot areas and treatment room inbetween clients.
2. Wear a mask at your appointment. (This is now compulsory by the government unless you are exempt).
3. I will wear a visor and mask throughout your whole visit.
2. Please use the hand sanitizer provided in reception.
5. Fabric towels have been removed and replaced with disposable towels.
6. Please reschedule your appointment if in the last 14 days you have come in to contact with anyone with covid or are/ have experienced any covid or flu like symptoms.
7. All hot spot areas are cleaned between clients to create a safe space for you including a deep clean at the end of each day.
8. Lastly, let me reassure you that you are in very safe hands and I know that even with these changes you will still be able to enjoy your visit.
I cant wait to welcome you back and see you in the salon again. From Emily, Xx
COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control certificates.